Reservations for classes are strongly recommended. In order to reserve classes online, you must have a current class package or purchase a single class. We highly recommend reserving classes online in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations are studio specific.
If you want to attend a class that is full, add your name to the waitlist. Spaces do open up as clients reschedule. If a spot opens up you will receive an email notifying you that you are in class and off the waitlist. Once you are in class the same cancellation policy will apply. If you do not want to be on the waitlist you should remove your name.
When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of barre class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
Cancellations & Penalties
- If you need to cancel a class you must cancel 60 minutes prior to the class. You may cancel online or by calling the studio at 773.384.3150. We cannot accept email cancellations. If you cancel less than 1 hour before class it will result in the deduction of 1 class from your class package or a $20 fee.
- If you are using a class package, a no-show results in a loss of that class. If you have an unlimited package, your account will be charged $20 for a no-show.
- Remember: failing to cancel at least an hour before class begins will count as a no-show.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees, a top that covers the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Male clients have the option to wear shorts only with compression shorts underneath as well.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please do not bring glass or uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Only clear liquids allowed.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. You may ask the front desk manager to keep your phone for you during class if you are expecting a very important phone call. Otherwise, store it in the lockers with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the barre studio.
- We provide towels without charge. Hand towels are available and bath towels are available in the shower area. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- Pregnant clients must provide a doctor’s note that allows permission to take strengthening and stretching classes. Pregnant clients NEW to the Bar Method are strongly encouraged to attend a prenatal class before they attend a regular mixed class.
- Refer to Pregnant Or Post Natal for detailed modification information.